Jen Teh is a music teacher, conductor and clinician who believes strongly that music and singing should be a part of every child’s life.
- How Music Helps Young Brains & Bodies to Grow
- Caring About Concentration: Why Music Class Timetables Matter
- Wish I May, Wish I Might: What does engagement in music classes look like?
- Fostering a lifelong love of music
- Hands and Voices: Our Most Valuable Tools
- Hush, Little Baby: Music and Motherhood
- Three Counting Rhymes Plus a FREE Downloadable DIY Finger Puppet Kit
- A Well-Trained Heart: What Kodály Means to Me
- How I Wonder What You Are: Nursery Rhymes and Cognitive Development
- I Can Sing a Rainbow: Nursery Rhymes and Language Development
- Music and young children: What does the research say?
- Why we must sing to our babies