Want to join our amazing team?
Hush Little Baby provides outstanding whole-centre music programs for early education and childcare services, as well as music classes for children in the community, across Greater Brisbane and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
We are seeking highly-skilled and qualified singers with a passion for working with young children to join our team of wonderful music teachers.
Hush Little Baby teachers often hold qualifications in music (usually majoring in Voice), are nearing the completion of this qualification or are experienced professional singers. They have a passion for working with young (aged 0-5) children, and are cheerful, energetic and warm. If this sounds like you, please read on!
We provide teachers with all the necessary training and resources to deliver our program. Classes run for 2-4 hours on weekday mornings and afternoons, and we work with teachers to find classes on days/times and in locations that best suit them.
You must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in music (or nearing completion of qualification) or suitable equivalent experience
- An outstanding singing voice, with the capacity to sing in-tune and unaccompanied
- A warm, cheerful and energetic approach to teaching
- Your own transport
- Regular access to the internet
- Current Blue Card/Working With Children Check (or ability to obtain this)
To express interest, find out more or apply, please get in touch with Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love you to include the following in your email:
- Current resume
- Video of you singing three songs from the Hush Little Baby YouTube Channel (@HushLittleBabyMusic). Songs must be unaccompanied and recorded in a single take (no cuts between), with accompanying actions where relevant. We suggest uploading video as an unlisted (not private) video on YouTube or Vimeo