Want to join our amazing team?
Hush Little Baby provides outstanding whole-centre music programs for childcare centres, as well as music classes for children and their families in the broader community, across Brisbane, the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and Sydney.
We are looking for highly-skilled and qualified singers with a passion for working with young children to join our team of wonderful music teachers.
Hush Little Baby teachers hold tertiary qualifications in music (preferably majoring in Voice), or are nearing the completion of this qualification. They have a passion for working with young (aged 0-5) children, and are cheerful, energetic and warm. If this sounds like you, please read on!
We provide teachers with all the necessary training and resources to deliver our program. Classes run for 2-3 hours on weekday mornings and afternoons, and we work with teachers to find classes on days/times and in locations that best suit them.
You must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in music (or nearing completion of qualification) or suitable equivalent experience
- An outstanding singing voice, with the capacity to sing in-tune and unaccompanied
- A warm, cheerful and energetic approach to teaching
- Your own transport
- Regular access to the internet
- Current Blue Card/Working With Children Check
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com
- Current resume
- Video of you singing three songs from the Hush Little Baby YouTube Channel (@HushLittleBabyMusic). Songs must be unaccompanied and recorded in a single take (no cuts between), with accompanying actions where relevant. We suggest uploading video as an unlisted (not private) video on YouTube or Vimeo.