COVID-19 Safety Measures
FOR EARLY EDUCATION AND CHILDCARE SERVICES
Health and safety has always been a priority for us at Hush Little Baby. All of our teachers have completed the Australian Government COVID-19 Infection Control Training. Furthermore, we have implemented the following additional safety measures company-wide on top of our regular health and safety guidelines. We are confident that with these measures we can ensure a continued safe and enjoyable music learning environment for the children at your service.
Adherence to Government Directives Including Mask Mandates
- All Hush Little Baby teachers stringently follow Government directives, and are kept up to date on the latest guidelines and requirements
- Mask mandates are strictly adhered to by all Hush Little Baby teachers
- Hush Little Baby teachers have been advised to keep at least 1.5 metres distance from all adults in all early education and care services visited.
- Hush Little Baby teachers have been advised to minimise physical contact with children.
Increased Hygiene Practices
- All Hush Little Baby teachers have completed the Australian Government COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- Hush Little Baby teachers clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before and after each and every class.
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser is provided to all Hush Little Baby teachers (and kept out of reach of children) for use as needed during classes.
- Hush Little Baby teachers use wipes on any instruments and ‘hard’ resources handled by children during classes, before and after each and every class, before being placed back in sterile bag.
Strict Illness Policy
- Hush Little Baby teachers will not attend classes while unwell.
- If a Hush Little Baby teacher has been in contact with anyone with COVID-19, they will complete Queensland Health testing, isolation and quarantine requirements prior to returning to teaching.
Modifications to Classes
- Soft resources are not to be handled by multiple children.
- Bubbles are created by “wand waving” and not blowing.
- Games have been modified to eliminate hand holding/close contact.
- Classes will still be packed with music making, fun, connection and learning!
How You Can Help
- Provide a chair for your Hush Little Baby music teacher to sit on. This will help to create a little more distance than sitting on the floor with the children.
- Support your Hush Little Baby music teacher in ensuring that children are not making excessive physical contact with them. Our teachers love the children, and want to make sure they are protected even though they miss the cuddles and high fives!
- Please ensure all adults keep at least 1.5 metres distance from your Hush Little Baby music teacher.