Five Speckled Frogs Puppet
Jen Teh is a music teacher, conductor and clinician who believes strongly that music and singing should be a part of every child’s life.
- Tenth Birthday Reflections
- How Music Fosters Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence
- How Music Helps Young Brains & Bodies to Grow
- Why Music Class Timetables Actually Matter
- What Does Engagement in Music Classes Look Like?
- Fostering a Lifelong Love of Music in Children
- Hands and Voices: Our Most Valuable Tools
- Hush, Little Baby: Music and Motherhood
- Three Counting Rhymes + Finger Puppet Download
- A Well-Trained Heart: What Kodály Means to Me
- Nursery Rhymes and Cognitive Development
- Nursery Rhymes and Language Development
- Music and Young Children: What Does the Research Say?
- Why Singing To Our Babies Is So Important