Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book into a class?
- To book a free trial, fill out the form here
- For all other bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the class you would like to attend
- If you have purchased a term booking, you will be automatically booked into every class in the term on your desired day (once initially confirmed via email)
- If you have purchased a ten class pass, please email us with your preferred dates and times as soon as possible so we can reserve you a place
How can I get in touch with you?
You can also email us directly at email@example.com or call us on 1300 857 517.
Is it ok if my child moves around during class?
We love that the children in our classes are sometimes so excited that they can’t keep still, and the classes are designed to encourage movement and mobility.
The safety of all children in the class is of utmost importance, and we ask caregivers to actively supervise their children to ensure they are not in harm’s way, and that they are not causing harm to others in the class.
We are very happy for your little one to move around during class, and simply ask that you ensure that they are:
- using ‘gentle hands’
- allowing others to participate in the class without disruption
What if my child becomes upset or noisy during class?
Children cannot be expected to be quiet and happy 100% of the time! If your child becomes upset, we ask that you take them to one of our several quiet spaces outside of our classrooms to give them some time, space and privacy while you help them to calm down. Whilst we are very happy for children to be chatting away and singing along during classes, it is important to ensure that other children’s participation in classes is not disrupted by yelling, shouting or screaming.
Can I take photographs/video of my child in class?
We do ask, however, that when photographing/videoing that you do so at close range in order to ensure that only your child is in the picture. We do not allow the photography/videoing of any children other than your own in our classes. Please ensure that all other visitors to our classes (such as aunties, uncles, grandparents and friends) are aware of this policy.
Am I able to feed my child during classes?
Due to allergy concerns and venue restrictions we ask that no food is consumed within our classrooms. Our venues all have outdoor areas which are perfect for having a snack before or after classes, or if you child needs something to eat during a class we ask that you step outside with them while they eat.