Hush Little Baby music teacher Jennifer Teh was quoted in Westside News last week, talking about some recent university research into the benefits of music for babies. If you have been thinking about joining a baby music class or toddler music class, this university research is worth checking out! So there you have it – interactive music classes for babies and toddlers, like those we run at Hush Little Baby, are a wonderful foundation for your child’s music education. You may like to read about the original research. New to Hush Little Baby? Sign up for our Brisbane baby classes or toddler classes.
Jen Teh is a music teacher, conductor and clinician who believes strongly that music and singing should be a part of every child’s life.
- Wish I May, Wish I Might: What does engagement in music classes look like?
- Fostering a lifelong love of music
- Hands and Voices: Our Most Valuable Tools
- Hush, Little Baby: Music and Motherhood
- Three Counting Rhymes Plus a FREE Downloadable DIY Finger Puppet Kit
- A Well-Trained Heart: What Kodály Means to Me
- How I Wonder What You Are: Nursery Rhymes and Cognitive Development
- I Can Sing a Rainbow: Nursery Rhymes and Language Development
- Music and young children: What does the research say?
- About our Brisbane baby classes
- Kids’ birthday parties
- Benefits of baby music classes
- Why we must sing to our babies